free website stats program 103" RG Custom | Harley Davidson Forums

103" RG Custom

ZachB

What download should I use. The dealer is saying stage 1 with the air and exhaust I'm going with. V&H PP HO and the SE Heavy Breather. I'm not planning on really tearing into it until after the warranty runs out. What have some of you guys had good luck with?

If your going the download route then they are right on.
Nothing wrong with doing it that way.
You would get a bit more lick from your mods witha good fuel manager. However going with the download willdo just fine your ride your cash.
Witha 100-150 for down load I would thorw a few more bucks with it and get at TFI

Which one do you suggest smitty? I know there is a bunch of them.

I'm a bit out of the loop when it comes to these things. I usually rely on shops for the best answers. Didn't even know TFI was a brand.

I'm a bit out of the loop when it comes to these things. I usually rely on shops for the best answers. Didn't even know TFI was a brand.

I Strongly Suggest the TFI made and site supported by Dobecks...

Any Questions about their Piggy-back device Will Be answered By their Tech..

It is a simple fueler and easy to install....

After TFI is Installed and IF Later you modify down the road like I did when putting in a cam (SE255's) YOU Just make a simple adjustment with a small screw-driver on pot one.. NO MORE 150$ to HD ,,, the TFI does it Good...

Even after HD runs their 150$$ program it will still be too lean

The TFI Made the BIG difference in my 09 FLHR stage one.. then adjusted Easily to work with my addition of SE 255 cams....

Noticed a BIG "seat of the pants feeling" using the TFI.

Many of Us on HDT have one installed and Swear by this nifty product...:small3d026:

Many other products out there, Most cost more$$ ,,,, but I prefer the TFI, So easy and simple to install and adjust..

As a member of HDT You can get a discount and IF you are military or first responder(or X) a BIGGER discount available.

The TFI unit runs about 259$ area,,,
And by Mentioning Before you order with Dobecks Your HDT membership, they will give you your discount.... You can't beat that...

signed....BUBBIE

Zach, I have a 2010 UC limited with the 103, V&H ProPipe HO and V&H VO2 naked with the 255 cams. I went with the Dynojet PC5 with the auto tunes. The previous posts are very correct in that it is much spendier than a TFI is. The nicest thing is that with the PC5, maps are downloaded right from Dynojet and the auto tunes automatically adjust your mixture to the optimum level. My bike runs really well and will run away from my wifes 07 Screaming Eagle Ultra with the 110 and my sons Fatboy which has the 96 with a stage 1.
I am very happy with the results, but be prepared that you will not get the best economy with mods... I average 35 and have gotten 40 MPG only once. Good luck to yo with whatever you go with!:D

Back