free website stats program 103 derby cover on 2011 | Harley Davidson Forums

103 derby cover on 2011

tire smoke

Was at the dealer the other day looking at the 2011 RG Ultra....I loved the 103 derby cover......for $65 I ordered one....comes as an assembly....shows it being two piece....but looks really sharp.....:D

i i have a 2010 limited as well but i have a 113 on mine. wish i could find a cover like that that says 113

I too was looking at those for my 2010. Saw it came in two pieces. Was not in the parts catolog, but saw in the dealer parts book. Did the derby take the same gasget as the stock one?

I too was looking at those for my 2010. Saw it came in two pieces. Was not in the parts catolog, but saw in the dealer parts book. Did the derby take the same gasget as the stock one?

I put one on my 2010 Limited. It goes on just like the old one and the gasket is the same. It looks nice.

Was at the dealer the other day looking at the 2011 RG Ultra....I loved the 103 derby cover......for $65 I ordered one....comes as an assembly....shows it being two piece....but looks really sharp.....:D
Got any pictures? How about part numbers? :small3d023:

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine is still on order when it comes in I'll take pictures.....I got some part numbers (two-because it was two piece) from Daytona, but when I tried them at Savannah HD they told me they had been superceded....I placed the cover on order with Savannah HD, but didn't get part numbers this time......they said they would call when it came in.....that was last Friday and haven't heard anything yet.....I'm sure you could probably see what it looks like by going to the Harley site and looking at the Road Glide Ultra.......

Part Number for 103 derby cover is: 37184-11

It's definitely one piece....at least mine is.....

1025-144107492010.jpg

1025-345107492010.jpg

I was told it was two pieces. The guy at Harley gave me two part numbers, but I lost them.

Yep....I was given two numbers in Daytona....when I got back to savannah....the dealer said the two numbers had been superceded by the number I posted above.....I ordered it....and it came in....

so....confirmed...it's 1 number....and it's 1 piece......no question....

Back