free website stats program 100K Miles | Harley Davidson Forums

100K Miles

01dynaglide

I rolled over 100K on my dyna this morning on the way to work. I bought in in 08 and it had 20K. It still rides just a smooth now as it did then.

Congratulations!!!!!!!! Just the fact you have rode 80,000 miles in 3 years is amazing....:majesty:newsmile106::small3d018:

This is good to hear! I have almost 15k on my 2010 and it is my first HD bike. It gives me a good feeling to know someone got that many miles without many problems!

This is good to hear! I have almost 15k on my 2010 and it is my first HD bike. It gives me a good feeling to know someone got that many miles without many problems!

The only things I have done is replace the stator and when it was time to replace the cam tens I wanted to add a little kick to it so I replaced cams with S&S510 gear drive, oil pump, cam support plate, lifters and pushrods.

Wow!! That's some serious mileage on a Dyna. I can see a touring model in your future. Good to know that your bike has held up so well. Any other mods or problems other than the stator and cam upgrade? How many miles on the bike before the stator went? Ever rebuilt the carb or replaced the drive belt?

Wow!! That's some serious mileage on a Dyna. I can see a touring model in your future. Good to know that your bike has held up so well. Any other mods or problems other than the stator and cam upgrade? How many miles on the bike before the stator went? Ever rebuilt the carb or replaced the drive belt?

Stator went out with about 35K on the bike. I did the cam upgrades at 70K. Not other engine modes. I put the SE air kit and V&H pipes on it. I changed jets in carb when air kit and pipes was added then changed them again when i did the cam upgrades at 70K. All other mods have just been LOTS of chrome add ons. I'm planning on rebuilding the top end sometime next year (S&S 97ci kit/new heads/carb).

Stator went out with about 35K on the bike. I did the cam upgrades at 70K. Not other engine modes. I put the SE air kit and V&H pipes on it. I changed jets in carb when air kit and pipes was added then changed them again when i did the cam upgrades at 70K. All other mods have just been LOTS of chrome add ons. I'm planning on rebuilding the top end sometime next year (S&S 97ci kit/new heads/carb).

Sounds good. The reason I asked about the stator is because mine was bad on my '02 Superglide when I bought it last year. It only had 13k at the time. I'm surprised you got 70k out of the original tensioners. Good luck with the top end job and congrats again on the 100k milestone. I hope to catch up to you someday!!!

Well, I can only hope to post on this forum when mine breaks 100k... It will be a blast trying to catch up with you!

Back