free website stats program $1000 worth of Accessories | Harley Davidson Forums

$1000 worth of Accessories

MOBEAR

Making a deal with a dealer to trade my bike in on a Ultra. We have come to the point where the dealer is not willing to give me any more on my bike, so I am asking for 1000 dollars worth of accessories, since we are still 1000 apart on the bike. (Knowing it is only 5-600 out the door for them). We'll see what he comes back at. But what would you add to a new bike right off the bat if you had a $1000 worth of free accessories? Think I will do the TallBoy handle bars, which will eat up half... any thoughts?

Making a deal with a dealer to trade my bike in on a Ultra. We have come to the point where the dealer is not willing to give me any more on my bike, so I am asking for 1000 dollars worth of accessories, since we are still 1000 apart on the bike. (Knowing it is only 5-600 out the door for them). We'll see what he comes back at. But what would you add to a new bike right off the bat if you had a $1000 worth of free accessories? Think I will do the TallBoy handle bars, which will eat up half... any thoughts?

Local dealer ?? 08 SG for a ??? Ultra

Last edited:
Sceaming Eagle Air Cleaner. Get at least one of the stage one components. You will need slip on pipes as well as a fuel management sytem as well.

Working with a guy at Cycle Connection in Joplin... bit of a ride, but I don't mind ridin' ;-)

BTW... this site and the people on it are great... I have learned a lot... but the wife hates everyone of you :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Cause if I aint working on something, or riding, I am cruising the web site... taking time away from her.

Must be young, after being married a while they look to get rid of you :lolrolling

Man aint that the truth! All my younger buds think I have it made since my wifes is OK with anything I want to do, I let them think that! After nearly 30 yrs she has had enuff! And she still says she loves me..... hmmmmm.:p

Back