free website stats program 09 wobble? | Harley Davidson Forums

09 wobble?

09ultra

Banned
I am curious to know if anybody else has noticed a wobbble on a 09 Ultra while on decel with hands off bars? I am not saying we do or should ride with hands off, but I recently let go of me bars and noticed the front wobble as it decelled. I tried this at various speeds (40, 30, and 20 MPH) and it does it at all speeds on decel only. I have not tried this a high speeds. I have not noticed any front end problems with hands on, even with very slight pressure. Tire pressure is normal. Just curious if anyone else notices this or if my bike needs attention. Maybe it is normal. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks.

Guys, I have had no complaints about this bike, I love it. If I were not to have let go of the bars, I would never known this was a deal. Just trying to find out if it is normal. Hopefully someone can try and see if it happens for them as well. Tire pressure is normal.

New does not always mean good. I've replaced more than one new part with another new part because the first new part was defective.:s

New does not always mean good. I've replaced more than one new part with another new part because the first new part was defective.:s

Where i work we tell people New means new .. New dont mean good.. course thats after putting in the same Board 2-3 times or stuff that out of the box dont work

Is this anything like how they test their new bikes for hundreds of thousands of miles before selling to the public and then when we buy one and in 25K miles the cam chain tensioners and crank bearings go bad? :rofl

I know can believe everything the MOCO tells me just because they said it and they never lie! :small3d023:

I tried this test during a ride on New Years Day (new Ultra 250 miles). The handlbars didn't shake or wobble in the least. However the bike did pull (just the smallest) to the left. This was probably due the uneven highway surface or cross wind.

My two previous Goldwings had this wobble issue and I never trusted them afterwards; sure, I rode them forever, but would never ride them with my fingertips as I sometimes do with the new Ultra on cruise control.

- Luis
010309/1316

Back