free website stats program 09 Ultra Fender Dime Size Dimple (can this be repaired) | Harley Davidson Forums

09 Ultra Fender Dime Size Dimple (can this be repaired)

escorial

Looking at this bike to purchase but the front fender had somthing dropped on it.Color is Vivid Black w/ Silver pinstripe

Anyone know of a painter that could repair this and retail the OEM pinstripe or if anone hae one to sell in perfect condition I would be interested.

Attachments

• DSC07256.jpg
    DSC07256.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 55
It's repairable and can be repainted. Just a suggestion is if you can find a clean used fender, it may be cheaper all around if the color is the same and even the striping. Most all the touring fenders going back quite a way will be the same, only difference may be a mounting hole or speedo cable clip on the older fenders.

Yeah have been looking for a perfect one for replacement

It's repairable and can be repainted. Just a suggestion is if you can find a clean used fender, it may be cheaper all around if the color is the same and even the striping. Most all the touring fenders going back quite a way will be the same, only difference may be a mounting hole or speedo cable clip on the older fenders.

They're out there, replaced one on a friends bike and it was perfect. Much cheaper than repairing or buying new. He paid $140 for it on ebay.

Take to one of those guys that remove dents in fenders and doors with pics and shoes. You'll save a ton and love their work. Ask a used car dealer where one close to you.

Looking at this bike to purchase but the front fender had somthing dropped on it.Color is Vivid Black w/ Silver pinstripe

Anyone know of a painter that could repair this and retail the OEM pinstripe or if anone hae one to sell in perfect condition I would be interested.

Learning Paintless Dent Repair PDR Training FAQs | Dent Removal Tools | PDR Courses Curriculum | Dent Removal School | How to Repair Dents | Paintless Door Ding Articles
I thought this was pretty cool.
Harley

Thanks but I know about them and have one close by. I decided to take a pass on the bike, even if I got the dent out the fender would still need a repaint . It was just not worth the money for what the seller was asking for the bike.

Ended up getting a 10 FLHTK w/ no dents ;-)

J

I was trying to send a link to a you-tube clip but I somehow got this address instead of the actual clip. Didn't mean to send an ad for this company. If you search you-tube for paintless dent repair there is a lot of stuff there.
Harley

Back