free website stats program 09 street bob OR 09 night train? | Harley Davidson Forums

09 street bob OR 09 night train?

Street Bob has more of a chopper feel with the mini-apes. While the Night Train has a sleeker look to it and a more forward positioning with the tiny little drag bar. 2 grossly different setups. Go to the dealer and sit on them both for a while!!!

For me...I've sat on both...well three actually. The Nightster, Street Bob, and Night Train. Sadly, I don't have my licence yet (getting it in March) so I can't test drive them and cannot fully make a decision by just sitting on each.

This is going to be a long 3 months...and researcing and getting opinions online is just adding to the stress of picking the right one. Im still leaning Street Bob...but the Night Train is gaining ground.

For me...I've sat on both...well three actually. The Nightster, Street Bob, and Night Train. Sadly, I don't have my licence yet (getting it in March) so I can't test drive them and cannot fully make a decision by just sitting on each.

This is going to be a long 3 months...and researcing and getting opinions online is just adding to the stress of picking the right one. Im still leaning Street Bob...but the Night Train is gaining ground.

Welcome Jincargo, to HDTimeline, there are a lot of members here that have many postive reasons why they ride their particular model. It is based on rider style, and desired use...go to the HD dealer and pick up the 2009 (or 2008) Accessories catalog and ask a lot of questions there and here. We are all ready and willing to help you segway into our V-Twin world. :D

Keep sitting on the models you are considering. I did the same thing, sitting on the different bikes. I was sitting on several models, just to get some idea of the different feels of the bikes. I studied the catalogs, to read about each model, and then all of a sudden, I sat on a bike and that was the one. No second thoughts at all. Take your time, enjoy it, and then really enjoy that ride!

whats a better bike? and why?

let me know

thanks! :s

All good opinions and advice from a bunch of respected individuals.Here's my 2 cents.
The dyna and softail models both offer soooo many accesory and equiptment options that just sitting on a Moco offered name brand can be decieving.Take both for a ride and tell me which one you like and why.Then give me a thousand dollars to change out seats,bars,suspesion mods etc..and ride the bikes again.Totaly different animals.
To me its simple, if you crave bar hopping performance stick with the Dyna.If you're on the fence about long distance and just cant see yourself on a bagger buy the softail.

Back