free website stats program 09 SG, HD Stage 1 AC Dyno result | Harley Davidson Forums

09 SG, HD Stage 1 AC Dyno result

hog95023

Banned
got my bike on the dyno after the 1000k mile service and addition of the mentioned accessories. here is the result. I am posting them in the event somebody was wondering what the gain with the D&D fatcat and PC V are. I had searched before and couldn't find anything.

DYNO.jpg

can you feel that dip in the torque?
was it a custom or canned map on the PCV?
other than that there nice figures and nice AFR line

not sure If I can feel the dip or not, some times yes some times no. It was a custom tune but I am not too sure about it. The AFR line does look good but that portion of the graph is so squished it does not give a very clear representation of what actually is occurring, and may even be giving a false sense that every thing is spot on since we can not see clearly.

I think the numbers are ok, but I see where some people are pretty dang close with other pipes, like the vance and hines 2&1. I probably could have obtained a bit more HP if I had gone with the Big Sucker air filter.

But I will be doing a cam, piston etc soon after a few months and will get it then. I definitely need to be well over the 100X100 mark cause that's how I like to roll. :D gonna have to wait till I get back from riding to Sturgis rally though.

Back