free website stats program '08 Road King Wheel Fitment | Harley Davidson Forums

'08 Road King Wheel Fitment

RoadKing 08

Contributor
I am wanting to change my laced wheels to the stock 9 spoke wheels. I am new to HDs and trying to get a handle on what will work. My bike is an '08 FLHRC with ABS.
Will 16x3 wheels from 2000-2008 fit by changing the wheel bearings to 25mm? Are all the hubs the same and just take different size bearings for the axle size? I've seen some info that maybe the 2000-2001 would not fit due to the 3/4 axle size.
Thanks

I am wanting to change my laced wheels to the stock 9 spoke wheels. I am new to HDs and trying to get a handle on what will work. My bike is an '08 FLHRC with ABS.
Will 16x3 wheels from 2000-2008 fit by changing the wheel bearings to 25mm? Are all the hubs the same and just take different size bearings for the axle size? I've seen some info that maybe the 2000-2001 would not fit due to the 3/4 axle size.
Thanks

http://www.hdtimeline.com/archive/t-50828.html Have you looked here? check out the wheel section in the self help section:D

I did see that, it's the same as the catalog I got from the local dealer. What I meant to ask was are the 2000-2008 touring wheels the same except for the wheel bearing size for the 3/4, 1, or 25mm axles? Is the outer race all the same size for the wheels?

Back