free website stats program 07 Wide Glide Cuts out and dies | Harley Davidson Forums

07 Wide Glide Cuts out and dies

maples

I have a 2007 Wide Glide, lately it has started cutting out abd dies when I come to a stop sign. It starts up right away and it doesn't do it all the time. I can go on a short ride and it will do it everytime I stop and the next day, I can do the same ride and it won't do it at all. I can't figure out the issue. Has anyone else had this issue???

Check the engine temp circuit, the ECM would need to be replaced. have you cleaned the IAC and the CPS?

Try looking in gas tank when engine off turn ignition on while looking inside and see if any fuel spraying have seen cracked pressure regulator or worn internal fuel line (check valve assy) good luck

I have a 2007 Wide Glide, lately it has started cutting out abd dies when I come to a stop sign. It starts up right away and it doesn't do it all the time. I can go on a short ride and it will do it everytime I stop and the next day, I can do the same ride and it won't do it at all. I can't figure out the issue. Has anyone else had this issue???

Had the same issue with my '07 Dyna when I would accelerate then back off to stop. Happened on the Blue Ridge Parkway pulling from an overlook then stopping at the next that came up suddenly. There was also an altitude difference but that should not have been an issue with fuel injection, and a lot of up-hill acceleration.

Might not be a mechanical issue for you, just the riding circumstances at that time.

Back