free website stats program 07 sportster | Harley Davidson Forums

07 sportster

i bought a 07 sportster a month ago.this is my frist harley and i am very happy with this bike this far.i really like the bike.i am new to this site so i hope that i am posting this the right way and if not just let me now.

i bought a 07 sportster a month ago.this is my frist harley and i am very happy with this bike this far.i really like the bike.i am new to this site so i hope that i am posting this the right way and if not just let me now.

Welcome Bigdaddyscott - you will find plenty of info here as well as fellow HD enthusiasts and riders here to help you. By all means get some seat time on your ride and if you are thinking of doing routine or advanced maintenance an HD service manual is a must. Enjoy and ride safe! :D

you and me bro! bought my first bike, an '08 Sporty, less than a month ago too. Am lovin it, put in over a 1,000 so far. i have found this site extremely useful and check in daily.

There is nothing like the feel of a sporty opened up on the back roads. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

Back