free website stats program 07 Road King take offs | Harley Davidson Forums

07 Road King take offs

Ted Kelly

New to this site. I have a bunch of 07 Road King stuff I want to sell. No longer ride, so I would like to get rid of what I have. All of these parts are factory take offs from an 07 Road King 95" Twin Cam motor. Cylinder heads, jugs, cams, pistons. Also have misc. front dual disc brake lines & hoses, other little stuff. (I'll have to go through it all to see what's there, haven't looked in a couple years)
$300 takes all of it. I would rather not ship anything if possible, but I will. I am in the S.E. Pa. area, 19030 Zip code. Any interest? Let's talk. I do like classic Mopar stuff if anyone wants to make a trade. Thanks

Thanks liquid wrench, I don't have much Harley stuff anymore. My last one was a 04 FXDX that I ordered brand new (first NEW Harley) that I was gonna put that 95" take off stuff on. I wish I still had that bike. I probably can't ride now, long story, but not bike accident related. I did get raffle tickets from WTT for their give away bike this year again. This year it's a 47 Panhead. Hopefully I win at least 3rd prize.

Welcome to the forum, from Gulf Coast AL. If your stuff doesn't sell don't forget about donating to a charitable auction. I had a bunch of stock stuff for my bike and did a donation almost all of it sold and I felt better for it. Good Luck!

Back