free website stats program 07 owners | Harley Davidson Forums

07 owners

blues821

ok fellas like to here from some of you high mileage 07 owners and see what kind of trouble youve had or just typical maintenance things that youve done and how your liken that 96 6 sp

2007 RKC, big bore kit, true dual exhaust, SE Super Pro Tuner; over 16000 miles and it gets better with break-in. Just got off my wife's brand new 2009 Street Glide and my transmission is way more quiet. Haven't done any maintenance except preventive, E.G. oil changes, lube, adjustments. We rode loaded down, two-up to Sturgis and back (almost 5000 miles) with no problems.
I am awaiting a neutral switch that may have caused some dash lights to come on twice, but they haven't come on again. Also, had some issues with the cruise control but they haven't resurfaced in quite some time either?

Anyway, I am very happy with the reliability of my 2007 FLHRC.

I am using:
Mobile 1 V-Twin (Engine)
Spectro 6 Speed (Trans)
HD Formula + (Primary)

Have an '07 Road King Classic. Put 23k on her. Have not had any trouble. Only maintenance I've done, has been scheduled maintenance.

'07 FLHTC - 11K miles, Rinehart True Duals and mufflers, Ness Big Sucker air kit with Zippers tall filter, SE 255 cams, SERT, fully dyno'd.

Running HD synthetic in motor and primary, Redline Shockproof Heavy in transmission. That took away all 5th gear noise.

Zero problems and superb power. Did have a problem with OEM rear tire - screw in 1st one resulted in replacement that lasted all of 2K miles before bald; Dunlop replaced it no charge.

Only issue currently is Rinehart muffler canister bronzing on left side and they are working with me on warranty inquiry.

If any of you are even remotely close to Borden Indiana, go see John Wadsworth at Flying W, for dyno and mods. Sharpest wrench I have ever met.

I have a Road king Classic with 8k on it and other than the IDS no problems here. It has reinhard true duals S/E air cleaner and a PCIII. It runs sweet and I am very happy with it , By the way Glider I picked up another neutral switch just in case.

The Remark In Biker Jeffs Post About The Redline Heavy In His Trans ."took All The Noise Away " Anyone Else Find This To Be True ? Im Useing M1 75-90 And I Do Get Some Chatter In 5th Gear Nothing Horrible .hmmmmmmmm Redline ......other Than That Id Still Like Some Of The High Mileage Boys To Speak Up Maybe In The 30-40k Range
Keith

REDLine is a 75-140 but has the properites of a 75-200Nothing wrong with the M1 stuff just in this case redline and Spectro are better
IMO and In my bikes opion also

Redline shockproof heavy viscosity characteristics allow the lubricant to resist throw off and provide a film thickness similar to a 75W250 grade, while providing the same low fluid friction as an SAE 75W90.

Well Ive Diffinitly Learned Something .. Gonna Try And Find Some Redline Tommorow In The 75w-140 .. I Think The Indy Across Town Had Some Redline Product Last Time I Was In There ...
Keith

Back