free website stats program '07 FXSTC, TTS, Andrews 26H | Harley Davidson Forums

'07 FXSTC, TTS, Andrews 26H

mstngjoe

Well it took me about 2 years but I finally got all the mods done I wanted.

Andrews 26H cams, Ness Big Sucker, TTS Mastertune & V&H straight shot slip-ons.

Tuning done by Mike Stegman at Latus HD.

Note: I posted a dyno 2 years ago with just a muffler change.

6346398764_7a9eee6076_b.jpg

Have heard and read good things about this Dealer SOOOO how do u like the numbers?

Well the numbers themselves I'm happy with. My main concern was a solid tune tho, so I guess the numbers are secondary for me.

I haven't actually been on it since it was tuned (friday). I'll be getting it tonite.

Mike as you seem to know has an excellent rep. So I'm not worried that it's going to run just fine.

I was running a canned map recommended by Doc down in Florida. The bike seemed to run ok. As you can see by the starting numbers it wasn't optimized and was actually kinda lean.

Judging from my initial stock baseline, it would appear my mods got me an increase of 23% on hp and about 13% tq.

Sounds like a winning combo, curious to see how u like the way it pulls, Good Luck and stay safe:rider

OK....finally got it on the road!

I made a short jaunt yesterday. Ambient temp about 40*. Brrrrr!!!

The bike feels very good going thru the gears.

Off throttle improvement is very evident. It pulls strong and is very smooth throughout the rpm range.

Didn't do any radical cranking on the throttle. Just wanted to feel differences going thru the gears.

I'll get to the hot rod stuff next time.

I'm considering installing a tach. Maybe the HD speedo/tach combo. I think it's a plug & play deal. Spendy tho!!

All in all very pleased with upgrades and final tune! I'd do it again!

Doesn't seem to be much difference @ 2500 to 3000, that's where I ride the most.

Could be the lower compression ratio caused by the 5 degree later intake closing (ABDC) from stock to the 26H.

Going to a 103BB kit will make a substantial improvement in the 2000 to 3000 rpm range.

Go with the Speedo/Tach combo.

Al

:USA
:CONNECTICUT

The improvement between the canned TTS map & the dyno tune may not be dramatic, but compared to stock it's not too shabby.

Granted, 2 different dynos, but after seeing some dyno sheets on stock bikes like mine at Latus, the 2 dynos look read pretty much the same.

I may hit up Mid Valley again for a baseline just for kicks.

Attachments

• Dyno1Softail.jpg
    Dyno1Softail.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Back