free website stats program 07 Electra Glide | Harley Davidson Forums

07 Electra Glide

03HD883R

I just got my hands on a new to me 07 Electra Glide. I've got a '03 883R that I've had forever (seems like it). Anyhow, I'm in desperate search for the service manual for the '07 Touring series for my Electra Glide. I've found everything all around my model year, except my model year. I got one for my '03, and I love it. I even went out to get the paper back one, but find it sitting on the shelf more than I use it. I prefer the digital copy, because I can keep it on my phone or on my computer so I can quickly search thru it and read it, plus zoom in on the example photos.

Can anyone help me out? I'd be willing to give 5-10 bucks too. I've spent like 2 days looking for this thing, and come up empty handed. Like I said, I found everything but the '07 for some really odd reason. Is there something special about the '07 M/Y that I don't know about in terms of service manuals?

I'd appreciate any and all help.

Go to quick links in the banner. You have some restrictions as to number of posts and time on forum I believe.

Okay, I found it. Yeah, it says I need 150 posts or more to download it.

I guess I'll have to wait. 150 posts is a lot though... I wonder if I contribute $20 to the site if I could get at it. I'd rather pay for something that I know is for the good of the people, if you know what I mean. :)

I'll PM a mod if they'll be able to squeeze me it if I cough up some funds.

Yeah, I saw that... I just don't trust it. Like I said, I'd rather give a place like this some dough, versus someone else that's just going to pocket it and spend it on something less useful. If that's the case, I would've already done it. :)

I have a digital version for 06 Road Glide that I don't use any longer. Send me your email and I will send it your way

Back