free website stats program 07 96 Cubic inch stalls when stopping | Harley Davidson Forums

07 96 Cubic inch stalls when stopping

My 01 Fatboy did the same thing. I sprayed some MAF sensor cleaner up into the IAC hole in the throttle body and it cleared up.

Search 04 night train, cuts out and dies. I just had this issue everyone one responded with a lot of different reasons. The temp sensor circuit on my ECM fried and I had to replace the ECM, but went through a lot of trouble shooting before the ECM was singled out. Check for intake leaks, IAC dirty, Fuel PRessure/tube in the tank worn and leaking, Temp Sensor, Coil and wires, SOme of the threads on my post gave some good instructions how to troubleshoot some of the above componants

Search 04 night train, cuts out and dies. I just had this issue everyone one responded with a lot of different reasons. The temp sensor circuit on my ECM fried and I had to replace the ECM, but went through a lot of trouble shooting before the ECM was singled out. Check for intake leaks, IAC dirty, Fuel PRessure/tube in the tank worn and leaking, Temp Sensor, Coil and wires, SOme of the threads on my post gave some good instructions how to troubleshoot some of the above componants

04 night train, cuts out and dies - Harley Davidson Community :)

Back