free website stats program 06 race tuner software | Harley Davidson Forums

06 race tuner software

fatcat308

I bought an 05 screamin eagle race tuner for my 05 electraglide. I took it to my local Harley dealer and had them dyno tune my bike. Now I cant access the file with my software because the Harley dealer created the file with 06 software. My software will only let me load files that have the extension .MT5 and the tuning file is .MT6. Does anyone know where I can get the 06 race tuner software?

You won't be able to look at what they loaded into your ECM anyway. That's one of the many things I didn't like about my SE race tuner. I ended up installing a Tunder Max ECM and it was the best money I've spent on the bike. It's never ran so well.

You won't be able to look at what they loaded into your ECM anyway.

That is strange. I thought the only file you normally can not extract is the Factory loaded one which comes from the factory (virgin ECM). If the dealership used the dongle to LOAD the file (dyno tune), he should be able to view it (or modify it).

Good luck with that.
WAP.gif

I bought an 05 screamin eagle race tuner for my 05 electraglide. I took it to my local Harley dealer and had them dyno tune my bike. Now I cant access the file with my software because the Harley dealer created the file with 06 software. My software will only let me load files that have the extension .MT5 and the tuning file is .MT6. Does anyone know where I can get the 06 race tuner software?

I would explain your problem to the dealer that built your map and they should have no problem letting you install the newer software using their cd.
It costs them nothing.

I would explain your problem to the dealer that built your map and they should have no problem letting you install the newer software using their cd.
It costs them nothing.

Or quite possibly a customer if they refuse :D

Back