free website stats program 06 Dyna 107" | Harley Davidson Forums

06 Dyna 107"

2006FXDCI

06 Superglide Axtell 107"jugs and 20* pistons. Baisley prostreet heads, pushrods and rockers. Woods 408-6 cams and rocker supports. Darkhorse crank and timken conversion. SE 50mm T-body, Pro pipe chrome. TTS tuned built by Billy Davis and tuned by Brian Beckley at Zepka Harley.

Attachments

• img015.jpg
    img015.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 123
WOW!!!! Now you are going to break something or not, thats a lot of power for two wheels huh. Very nice!!!

I had this engine built last year, have around 6000 miles on it. When it was built I didn't have enough money for a 2 into 1 pipe so I used my old set of big radius 2 into 2 pipes. I Bought a pro pipe chrome and installed it this winter and it gained 12 hp. I wil post the original sheet with the big radius 2 into 2 pipes with this post so everyone can see the advantages of a 2 into 1 exhaust.

Attachments

• img009.jpg
    img009.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 56
very nice i remember this being built glad to see you got more out of it with the 2-1 congrats

Thanks for the compliments ! There are some pics of my bike on page 24 in the dyna section. The pics are a bit old but the only change is the exhaust which is now a V&H pro pipe chrome.

Back