free website stats program 02 Road King no fuel to injectors | Harley Davidson Forums

02 Road King no fuel to injectors

lwthefish

Here is the run down. 2002 Road King Classic, stock except for K&N filter and off brand pipes. And was running near perfect. Decided to install the Dobeck TFI. That's where thing went to POT. No fuel to the plugs, engine turns over. All fuses are good, I pulled and cleaned and double check them with the light. Fuel pump humes when switch turned on. Fuel gauge did stop working though. I have even went so far as to take the tfi off and its still the same no gass. So I reinstall the TFI for now. I all so unplugged all plugs ecms etc, for 24 hours. I did notice no power to the efi fuse and the my security key light stays on longer than normal. The fom still works. Tried reading the flashing codes but to be honest I'm dislecit so that was a bust. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Could be I hope not. But I did go back and make sure I have power at the injectors for a few seconds each when I first turn the key on.

Back