free website stats program 02 dyna WG front-end swap | Harley Davidson Forums

02 dyna WG front-end swap

Danielsavage

I bought a 02 dyna WG it came with no front-end or triple trees I want to know what other fork and triple trees will work I don't want so much of the rake . If you guys know what year and size would work and fit that would be awesome thank you .

Welcome to the forum from gulf coast AL. I have no knowledge on this but I'm sure others will chime in.

Daniel, your rake issue will be a problem. The frames for the different Dyna models have different angles built-in. The Wide Glide angle is 32º while that of the Super Glide series is 28º.

I've heard of people swapping out the entire front fork assemblies between Dyna models, the Wide Glide fork seems the more popular one to install on Super Glides but I'm assuming any from around your model year will fit. The trick will be to find a complete one. To build one from components would be expensive. Would you need brake components, wheel and axle, cables, etc.?

Take a look at the parts microfiche on Ronnie's HD. http://partsfinder.onlinemicrofiche.com/ronnies/showmodel.asp?make=hdmc

Good luck, and keep us informed on your progress.

Last edited:
Back