free website stats program 00' Ultra radio wiring schematic? | Harley Davidson Forums

00' Ultra radio wiring schematic?

leebo56

Hey I have a 2000 Ultra Classic that I have torn down and repainted I have the bike back together and running but no radio. Let me start by telling what I have done as far as removing certain componets that may have affected things. First I deleted the entire light assembly and antennas from the trunk and filling and smoothing out with LEDs in the side bags. I also have removed the original coax to the radio and CB and put a hidden antenna inside the front fairing along with new speakers. I would like to know if anyone would happen to have a wiring schematic or any other info. I have checked the fuses and I can turn the ignition switch on and hear the cassette deck turning for just a sec but no lights coming on the radio or sound. Thanks for the help.:small3d023:

Hey I have a 2000 Ultra Classic that I have torn down and repainted I have the bike back together and running but no radio. Let me start by telling what I have done as far as removing certain componets that may have affected things. First I deleted the entire light assembly and antennas from the trunk and filling and smoothing out with LEDs in the side bags. I also have removed the original coax to the radio and CB and put a hidden antenna inside the front fairing along with new speakers. I would like to know if anyone would happen to have a wiring schematic or any other info. I have checked the fuses and I can turn the ignition switch on and hear the cassette deck turning for just a sec but no lights coming on the radio or sound. Thanks for the help.:small3d023:

http://www.planete-biker.com/wiring_diagrams/2000flh.jpg here is a wiring diagram

Don't know if this will be any help or if you'll even be able to read it after I post, it for a 2001 but might be some help?
2001ALLFLHTCU-IDOMandINTMODELSRADIOCBINTERCOMCRUISEandREARSPEAKERS.jpg

I took a look at the schematics and tried to trace the wires and when you touch certain wires with a test light there is interference coming through the speakers but still no change the radio won't power on. I there is something I may be missing or if you can think of anything else to try please let me know and thanks for the help.
WAP.gif

Don't know if this will be any help or if you'll even be able to read it after I post, it for a 2001 but might be some help?
2001ALLFLHTCU-IDOMandINTMODELSRADIOCBINTERCOMCRUISEandREARSPEAKERS.jpg

Hello I have just joined the site and I have an Electra glide classic 2003 and having problems with the radio model rs9803cd. The sound cuts out on low volume and apparently it's a very common problem. Do you have a schematic of this radio ?? Or do you know what the components are that need to be replaced ??

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello I have just joined the site and I have an Electra glide classic 2003 and having problems with the radio model rs9803cd. The sound cuts out on low volume and apparently it's a very common problem. Do you have a schematic of this radio ?? Or do you know what the components are that need to be replaced ??

If you don't get any responses it may be because this is a old thread (2012) I'd suggest you start a new thread, you will get more help with your question.

Once the member posts in the thread, it will bump it to the top. If I was a guru, I would offer help...I would have probably put the link to this thread in a comment. ;) I'm just not sure about the wiring schematic from the '00 to the '03.

Back