free website stats program TFI Discounted (NEW OFFER) | Harley Davidson Forums

TFI Discounted (NEW OFFER)

glider.

BOT Machine
Once again Dobeck has come through with flying colors for our forum members.

They made an exclusive offer available to all members of HDTimeline and
have increased the discount available to members to $50 off the price of a unit and free shipping to boot.

To qualify for this offer, you need to be a member of the forum for 30 days or more and must PM Dobeck Tech Support here on the forum to receive the discount and free shipping.
Police/Fire/EMS and service members can inquire about any other discounts that may be available at the time of contact.

Here's a link to Dobecks profile here on the forum.

Harley Davidson Community

Here's the Dobeck web page...
EFI - Electronic Fuel Injection Controllers - ATVs, UTVs, Motorcycles, Snowmobiles, Scooters, Sport Bikes, Watercraft

This is the phone number 877-764-3337

The absolute best company to do business with in my opinion!

WOW and I mean WOW, You really know how to be a good friend And ALSO help this Community of Bikers...

Times are Tough for quite a few of us right now. Giving us 50$ Off plus Free Shipping

Is Just Plain Wonderful..

THANK YOU, Caps Intended

signed....BUBBIE

Im always a day late and a dollar short , just got mine 2 weeks ago after waiting over a year to take the plunge .

This is what a company should do for its customer's instead of trying to rape them of every dollar. I will be a repeat customer for sure. Great product to boot!

WOW and I mean WOW, You really know how to be a good friend And ALSO help this Community of Bikers...

Times are Tough for quite a few of us right now. Giving us 50$ Off plus Free Shipping

Is Just Plain Wonderful..

THANK YOU, Caps Intended

signed....BUBBIE

I'm with Bubbie, WOW. But after meeting Mark a couple times and seeing what a standup kind of guy he is this does not really surprize me. Dobeck is a great company to deal with!!! Have one of my customers doing a install of Dobeck's new GEN 4 beta tuner today himself to get some input back on how hard or easy the install is for an average rider. So far the new units have been performing far better then I had expected. Mark Dobeck and his support group has made a big impression on me, all I can say is I like dealing with a company I can trust, their aren't many out there anymore.

I'm with Bubbie, WOW. But after meeting Mark a couple times and seeing what a standup kind of guy he is this does not really surprize me. Dobeck is a great company to deal with!!! Have one of my customers doing a install of Dobeck's new GEN 4 beta tuner today himself to get some input back on how hard or easy the install is for an average rider. So far the new units have been performing far better then I had expected. Mark Dobeck and his support group has made a big impression on me, all I can say is I like dealing with a company I can trust, their aren't many out there anymore.

Hey Chopper,
Any time frame from Mark on the date for Gen 4 to be available? Thanks

After using a GEN 3 on my Ultra Classic for a month, I have ordered a GEN 3 for my Sportster.
It is a great product and you cannot beat this $50 off deal.

Your bike will run better and the install is easy.

Ron

Back